MICHAEL PHELPS LEGEND Series
- Seats 7
- 59 (2 Master Blasters ®)
- 94″ x 94″ x 38″
- 460 Gallons
The all-new LSX 850 combines the luxury of the Legend Series with an open seating arrangement. Featuring 59 jets and premium therapy seats, up to seven adults can enjoy the ultimate in relaxation and rejuvenation.
94" x 94" x 38"
(239 cm x 239 cm x 97 cm)
59 (2 Master Blasters ®)
Hot Tub Buying Guide
There are many reasons to consider buying a spa, so it’s important to understand what you are looking for, what benefits are available to you, and how to find the right spa and accessories that meet all of your needs.
Details & Specifications
Michael Phelps Legend Series LSX 850
|Dimensions||94″ x 94″ x 38″ (239 cm x 239 cm x 97 cm)|
|Weight (Dry/Full)||1,300 lbs (590 kg) / 6,565 lbs (2,978 kg)|
|Gallons||460 (1,741 L)|
|Power Requirement||240 V / 50 Amp|
|Stainless Steel Jets||59 (2 Master Blasters ®)|
|LED Lighting||Orion Light System™|
|Exclusive Features||StressRelief Neck and Shoulder Seat™ |
Master Force™ Bio-Magnetic Therapy System
Vac-Formed ABS Pan Bottom
|Premium Options||Mast3rPur™ Water Management System |
QuietFlo Water Care System™
The Michael Phelps LSX 850 combines the luxury of Master Spas’ Legend Series hot tubs with an open seating arrangement. This spacious seven-person hot tub features 59 jets powered by three pumps for the ultimate in relaxation and rejuvenation.
- Relieve unwanted tension and pain in your neck and shoulders. The unique out-of-water jets of the StressRelief Neck and Shoulder Seat targets this high-tension area.
- The Xtreme Therapy™ Seat takes hot tub massage to the next level. The unique jet pattern and premium jets provide stress relief and relaxation for calves, arms, wrists and hands.
- Soothe tired, achy feet with the Master Blaster Foot Therapy Jet clusters, each with 14 individual nozzles, offer a relaxing foot massage.
- The ABS Pan Bottom comes standard on all Michael Phelps Legend hot tubs. It offers a protective barrier between your spa and the foundation.
- Relieve inflammation, improve circulation, and boost nervous system responses. The Master Force Bio-Magnetic Therapy System targets pressure points on the neck and back with strategically placed magnets.
- With the of a touch of a button, the Orion Light System allows you to illuminate the topside controls, water features, under the water, and more.
- The clean, clear water you want without the harsh chemicals you don’t. EcoPur Charge uses minerals like copper and zinc to purify water and remove dirt, bacteria, and algae.
- Quality construction and energy-efficient materials help keep energy costs low. The full-foam insulation and a snug-fitting cover work together to maintain water temperature.
- The Ozone System releases a super fine mist that works with your sanitizer to kill bacteria and other organics. Your hot tub will require less maintenance and chemicals.
- The Mast3rPur™ Water Management System reduces the amount of chemicals, like chlorine, that you need to use and keeps your spa water clean naturally.
- Maximize efficiency, while keeping water filtered and heated evenly. The QuietFlo Water Care System utilizes a circulation pump to move water at preset intervals.
- 10 YEARS – Spa Structure
- 7 YEARS – Shell Surface
- 5 YEARS – Equipment
- 5 YEARS – Plumbing
- 5 YEARS – Jets
- 5 YEARS – Skirting: Dreamstone™
- Lifetime – Skirting: Duramaster Polymer™