- Seats 5
- 28 (1 Master Blaster ®)
- 70″ x 84″ x 34″
- 245 Gallons
This petite spa is packed full of features including a Master Blaster® Foot Therapy, cascading waterfall and colorful lights. It’s not only designed to fit small spaces, but is also an ideal choice for smaller families.
70" x 84" x 34"
(178 cm x 214 cm x 87 cm)
28 (1 Master Blaster ®)
Hot Tub Buying Guide
There are many reasons to consider buying a spa, so it’s important to understand what you are looking for, what benefits are available to you, and how to find the right spa and accessories that meet all of your needs.
Details & Specifications
|Dimensions||70″ x 84″ x 34″ (178 cm x 214 cm x 87 cm)|
|Weight (Dry/Full)||760 lbs (345 kg) / 3,730 lbs (1,692 kg)|
|Gallons||245 (927 L)|
|Power Requirement||240 V / 50 Amp|
|Stainless Steel Jets||28 (1 Master Blaster ®)|
|LED Lighting||Orion Light System™|
|Exclusive Features||StressRelief Neck and Shoulder Seat™ |
Master Force™ Bio-Magnetic Therapy System
|Premium Options||Mast3rPur™ Water Management System |
QuietFlo Water Care System™
While it’s a compact and cozy hot tub, the Twilight Series 67.25 hot tub has the therapy and features of a larger spa. There are four comfortable corner seats, and the open seating design makes it easier to move around.
- Relieve unwanted tension and pain in your neck and shoulders. The unique out-of-water jets of the StressRelief Neck and Shoulder Seat targets this high-tension area.
- Soothe tired, achy feet with the Master Blaster Foot Therapy Jet clusters, each with 14 individual nozzles, offer a relaxing foot massage.
- Relieve inflammation, improve circulation, and boost nervous system responses. The Master Force Bio-Magnetic Therapy System targets pressure points on the neck and back with strategically placed magnets.
- With the of a touch of a button, the Orion Light System allows you to illuminate the topside controls, water features, under the water, and more.
- The clean, clear water you want without the harsh chemicals you don’t. EcoPur Charge uses minerals like copper and zinc to purify water and remove dirt, bacteria, and algae.
- Quality construction and energy-efficient materials help keep energy costs low. The full-foam insulation and a snug-fitting cover work together to maintain water temperature.
- The Ozone System releases a super fine mist that works with your sanitizer to kill bacteria and other organics. Your hot tub will require less maintenance and chemicals.
- The Mast3rPur™ Water Management System reduces the amount of chemicals, like chlorine, that you need to use and keeps your spa water clean naturally.
- Maximize efficiency, while keeping water filtered and heated evenly. The QuietFlo Water Care System utilizes a circulation pump to move water at preset intervals.
- 10 YEARS – Spa Structure
- 5 YEARS – Shell Surface
- 3 YEARS – Equipment
- 3 YEARS – Plumbing
- 3 YEARS – Jets
- 5 YEARS – Skirting: Dreamstone™
- Lifetime – Skirting: Duramaster Polymer™