Challenger 18 D Pro Swim Spa
With the all new Challenger Pro, athletes and swimmers can train at a high level in the convenience of their home. This 18-foot swim spa features three dedicated swim pumps including two variable speed motors so even the best swimmers can set the pace. Designed for optimum performance, the Challenger Pro allows for a strong, current with even better visibility. Therapy seating and temperature controls allow for recovery and relaxation.
215" x 94" x 60"
(547cm x 239cm x 153cm)
Swim Spa Benefits
From fitness, exercise, rehabilitation, hydrotherapy and training, there are many benefits to owning a swim spa.
Details & Specifications
Challenger 18 D Pro
|Dimensions||215″ x 94″ x 60″ (547cm x 239cm x 153cm)|
|Water Capacity||2,080 (7,874 L)|
|Weight (Dry/Full)||2,840 lbs (1,288 kg) / 21,115 lbs (9,578 kg)|
|Propulsion System||Airless VIP Technology|
|Power Requirement||80 Amp System|
|Stainless Steel Jets||45 (Incl. 6 Airless VIP Jets)|
- VIP Technology – The unique design of the plate helps to control turbulence and the flow of water.
- AquaSpeed VSP™ * – With 25 speed settings, you can turn up the tempo for an interval workout or dial it in for endurance efforts.
- Hydrotherapy – Contoured therapy seats and adjustable massage jets help you find relief from muscle aches and achieve peace of mind.
- LED Lighting – Waterline LED lighting adds to the ambiance and overall enjoyment of your swim spa.
- The Xtreme Therapy Cove features a unique jet pattern that targets back, hips, thighs, and calves. Use as a recovery tool or enjoy a therapeutic massage.
- EcoPur® Charge – The clean, clear water you want without the harsh chemicals you don’t. EcoPur Charge uses minerals like copper and zinc to purify water and remove dirt, bacteria, and algae.
- Relieve tension and pain in your neck and shoulders with the StressRelief Neck and Shoulder Seat. The unique out-of-water jets target this high-tension area.
- The Master Force Bio-Magnetic Therapy System features strategically placed magnets to relieve inflammation, improve circulation, and boost nervous system responses.
- Water Features – The waterfalls of your swim spa are soothing to watch and listen to, adding to the overall ambiance of your backyard.
- H2Xercise™ Fitness System – Water exercise is a great way to work toward your fitness goals. Most H2X swim spas come with the H2Xercise Fitness System, which includes rowing bars and resistance tubing.
- The Mast3rPur™ Water Management System reduces the amount of chemicals, like chlorine, that you need to use and keeps your spa water clean naturally.
- The Nonslip, Comfort Floor System offers safety and comfort with the unique combination of traction and cushion.
- Axis Cover System – Whether you’re looking for a simple solution for handling your swim spa cover or if you want the best swim spa cover on the market, the Axis Cover System is the best choice.
- 10 YEARS – Spa Structure
- 7 YEARS – Shell Surface
- 5 YEARS – Equipment
- 5 YEARS – Plumbing
- 5 YEARS – Jets
- 3 YEARS – SoftTread™ Floor System by SwimDek®
- Lifetime – Skirting: Duramaster Polymer™
- 1 YEAR – LED Light System*
- 1 YEAR – Mast3rPur System*
- 1 YEAR – Audio Equipment*
*If equipped. Options vary by model.