Trainer 12 Swim Spa
The Trainer 12 includes aquatic fitness equipment, the H2Xercise™ Fitness System, for muscle-defining and strength-building exercises. Master Spas’ exclusive Xtreme Therapy Seat and Cove delivers luxurious, head-to-toe, muscle massaging and mind-relaxing healing.
144" x 94" x 51"
(366cm x 239cm x 130cm)
Swim Spa Benefits
From fitness, exercise, rehabilitation, hydrotherapy and training, there are many benefits to owning a swim spa.
Details & Specifications
|Dimensions||144″ x 94″ x 51″ (366cm x 239cm x 130cm)|
|Water Capacity||1,245 (4,713 L)|
|Weight (Dry/Full)||1,915 lbs (869 kg) / 13,225 lbs (5,999 kg)|
|Propulsion System||Air-Injected VIP Technology|
|Power Requirement||50 Amp System|
|Stainless Steel Jets||54 (Incl. 4 VIP Jets)|
- VIP Technology – The unique design of the plate helps to control turbulence and the flow of water.
- Hydrotherapy – Contoured therapy seats and adjustable massage jets help you find relief from muscle aches and achieve peace of mind.
- The Xtreme Therapy Covers features a unique jet pattern that targets back, hips, thighs, and calves. Use as a recovery tool or enjoy a therapeutic massage.
- EcoPur® Charge – The clean, clear water you want without the harsh chemicals you don’t. EcoPur Charge uses minerals like copper and zinc to purify water and remove dirt, bacteria, and algae.
- The Master Force Bio-Magnetic Therapy System features strategically placed magnets to relieve inflammation, improve circulation, and boost nervous system responses.
- Water Features – The waterfalls of your swim spa are soothing to watch and listen to, adding to the overall ambiance of your backyard.
- H2Xercise™ Fitness System – Water exercise is a great way to work toward your fitness goals. Most H2X swim spas come with the H2Xercise Fitness System, which includes rowing bars and resistance tubing.
- LED Lighting – Waterline LED lighting adds to the ambiance and overall enjoyment of your swim spa.
- The Nonslip, Comfort Floor System offers safety and comfort with the unique combination of traction and cushion.
- Axis Cover System – Whether you’re looking for a simple solution for handling your swim spa cover or if you want the best swim spa cover on the market, the Axis Cover System is the best choice.
- 10 YEARS – Spa Structure
- 7 YEARS – Shell Surface
- 5 YEARS – Equipment
- 5 YEARS – Plumbing
- 5 YEARS – Jets
- 3 YEARS – SoftTread™ Floor System by SwimDek®
- Lifetime – Skirting: Duramaster Polymer™
- 1 YEAR – LED Light System*
- 1 YEAR – Mast3rPur System*
- 1 YEAR – Audio Equipment*
*If equipped. Options vary by model.