Trainer 19 Deep Swim Spa
Two bodies of water, two different temperatures Enjoy a swim and the full-body effects of aquatic exercise with water set to a personal comfort zone in the 80s. On the other side, settle into the hot tub with the temperature set up to 104°. This full-size hydrotherapy hot tub has 31 jets, ergonomic seating, and was designed to give your mind, body, and spirit a thorough rejuvenation. Say good-bye to the tensions, aches, and stresses of the day. The Trainer 19 D is more than a sensation; it’s your solution.
231" x 94" x 60"
(587cm x 239cm x 153cm)
Swim Spa Benefits
From fitness, exercise, rehabilitation, hydrotherapy and training, there are many benefits to owning a swim spa.
Details & Specifications
Trainer 19 D
|Dimensions||231″ x 94″ x 60″ (587cm x 239cm x 153cm)|
|Water Capacity||2,285 (8,650 L)|
|Weight (Dry/Full)||3,215 lbs (1,458 kg) / 23,570 lbs (10,691 kg)|
|Propulsion System||Air-Injected VIP Technology|
|Power Requirement||100 Amp System|
|Stainless Steel Jets||48 (Incl. 4 VIP Jets, and 1 Master Blaster®)|
- VIP Technology – The unique design of the plate helps to control turbulence and the flow of water.
- Hydrotherapy – Contoured therapy seats and adjustable massage jets help you find relief from muscle aches and achieve peace of mind.
- LED Lighting – Waterline LED lighting adds to the ambiance and overall enjoyment of your swim spa.
- The Xtreme Therapy Cove features a unique jet pattern that targets back, hips, thighs, and calves. Use as a recovery tool or enjoy a therapeutic massage.
- EcoPur® Charge – The clean, clear water you want without the harsh chemicals you don’t. EcoPur Charge uses minerals like copper and zinc to purify water and remove dirt, bacteria, and algae.
- Treat your feet to a rejuvenating foot massage with the Master Blaster Foot Therapy. Each jet cluster features 14 individual nozzles for a soothing foot massage.
- Relieve tension and pain in your neck and shoulders with the StressRelief Neck and Shoulder Seat. The unique out-of-water jets target this high-tension area.
- The Master Force Bio-Magnetic Therapy System features strategically placed magnets to relieve inflammation, improve circulation, and boost nervous system responses.
- Water Features – The waterfalls of your swim spa are soothing to watch and listen to, adding to the overall ambiance of your backyard.
- H2Xercise™ Fitness System – Water exercise is a great way to work toward your fitness goals. Most H2X swim spas come with the H2Xercise Fitness System, which includes rowing bars and resistance tubing.
- The Mast3rPur™ Water Management System reduces the amount of chemicals, like chlorine, that you need to use and keeps your spa water clean naturally.
- The Nonslip, Comfort Floor System offers safety and comfort with the unique combination of traction and cushion.
- Axis Cover System – Whether you’re looking for a simple solution for handling your swim spa cover or if you want the best swim spa cover on the market, the Axis Cover System is the best choice.
- 10 YEARS – Spa Structure
- 7 YEARS – Shell Surface
- 5 YEARS – Equipment
- 5 YEARS – Plumbing
- 5 YEARS – Jets
- 3 YEARS – SoftTread™ Floor System by SwimDek®
- Lifetime – Skirting: Duramaster Polymer™
- 1 YEAR – LED Light System*
- 1 YEAR – Mast3rPur System*
- 1 YEAR – Audio Equipment*
*If equipped. Options vary by model.