MICHAEL PHELPS SIGNATURE SWIM SPAS
MP Momentum Deep Swim Spa
Two bodies of water, two different temperatures
With the MP Momentum Deep, a dual zone swim spa, you don’t have to choose between a backyard swimming pool and a hot tub. Two sets of temperature controls allow you to exercise in cooler water and retreat into warm water up to 104 degrees. A generous swim area is ideal for stationary swimming, aquatic fitness, and recreation. And the innovative propulsion system delivers a smooth, wide current that you can adjust based on your goals. The adjoining hot tub features ergonomic seating and adjustable jets that target your pressure points to promote relaxation and recovery — for your body and mind.
231"x 94"x 60"
(587 cm x 239 cm x 153 cm)
Swim Spa Benefits
From fitness, exercise, rehabilitation, hydrotherapy and training, there are many benefits to owning a swim spa.
Details & Specifications
MP Momentum Deep
|Dimensions||231″x 94″x 60″ (587 cm x 239 cm x 153 cm)|
|Water Capacity||2,325 (8,801 L)|
|Weight (Dry/Full)||3,700 lbs (1,678 kg) / 24,205 lbs (10,979 kg)|
|Propulsion System||Wave XP Pro Propulsion™ (North America) |
Wave XP Propulsion™ (International)
|Power Requirement||130 Amp System|
|Stainless Steel Jets||45 (and 2 Master Blasters®)|
|Listing Number||1250A – Spa |
1250B – Swim
- Wave XP Pro Propulsion™ Techonology – How far will you go? With a Michael Phelps Signature Swim Spa, you can get closer to your goals without leaving your home.
- The Xtreme Therapy™ Seat takes hot tub massage to the next level.
Master Blaster Foot Therapy – Treat your feet to a rejuvenating foot massage with the Master Blaster Foot Therapy. Each jet cluster features 14 individual nozzles for a soothing foot massage.
- The Xtreme Therapy Covers features a unique jet pattern that targets back, hips, thighs, and calves. Use as a recovery tool or enjoy a therapeutic massage.
- The SoftTread™ Floor System offers safety and comfort with the unique combination of traction and cushion.
- Waterline LED lighting adds to the ambiance and overall enjoyment of your swim spa.
- The clean, clear water you want without the harsh chemicals you don’t. EcoPur Charge uses minerals like copper and zinc to purify water and remove dirt, bacteria, and algae.
- Wifi Module – Control your swim spa from the convenience of your phone. Set the water temperature, turn on the light, run the massage pumps, and more.
- Hydrotherapy – Contoured therapy seats and adjustable massage jets help you find relief from muscle aches and achieve peace of mind.
- Relieve tension and pain in your neck and shoulders with the StressRelief Neck and Shoulder Seat. The unique out-of-water jets target this high-tension area.
- The Master Force Bio-Magnetic Therapy System features strategically placed magnets to relieve inflammation, improve circulation, and boost nervous system responses.
- Water Features – The waterfalls of your swim spa are soothing to watch and listen to, adding to the overall ambiance of your backyard.
Fusion Air Sound System – Stream your favorite station or playlist via Bluetooth®. The swim spa stereo includes up to four interior, water-resistant speakers, and a subwoofer to maximize sound quality.
The Mast3rPur™ Water Management System reduces the amount of chemicals, like chlorine, that you need to use and keeps your spa water clean naturally.
- Axis Cover System – Whether you’re looking for a simple solution for handling your swim spa cover or if you want the best swim spa cover on the market, the Axis Cover System is the best choice.
- 10 YEARS – Spa Structure
- 7 YEARS – Shell Surface
- 5 YEARS – Equipment
- 5 YEARS – Plumbing
- 5 YEARS – Jets
- 3 YEARS – SoftTread™ Floor System by SwimDek®
- Lifetime – Skirting: Duramaster Polymer™
- 1 YEAR – LED Light System
- 1 YEAR – Mast3rPur System*
- 1 YEAR – Audio Equipment*
*If equipped. Options vary by model.